We are currently looking to recruit a junior lawyer to assist in our busy contentious and regulatory practice. The position would suit a solicitor (NQ-3 years) or barrister with similar experience. We would also welcome applications from paralegals with the relevant experience.
The Air Law Firm is a sector focused practice and our clients represent the full spectrum of aviation stakeholders. Whilst an interest in aviation is certainly desirable, previous experience of aviation law is not necessary. However, the ideal candidate must possess the following key skills:
- An excellent understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules;
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to manage a portfolio of county court claims;
- A good command of both written and spoken English; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The following skills/experience are also desirable:
- Personal Injury experience (either Claimant or Defendant);
- Asset finance/ leasing;
- Competent drafting witness statements and/or statements of case;
- Drafting commercial agreements based on precedent templates;
- Experience of assisting in High Court litigation;
- Strong research skills;
- A second language;
- An interest in aviation.
Any prospective candidate that believes they possess the necessary skills can express their interest in this role by sending a copy of their CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.